Mission & Vision Statement
We at Royale Installation are committed to offering top quality electrical installations and safety testing for all of our domestic and commercial clients. We establish mutually rewarding relationships with our clients by bestowing excellent quality, experience and professionalism with all our electrical services. We are fast becoming a leader in providing electrical services in the East London and Essex region.
We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment wherever possible. We aim to make sure that the products and parts we use do the same. We aspire to expand on our core fields of electrical installation, maintenance, repairs, inspection and testing. It is in the best interests of Royale Installation Ltd and society as a whole that our company moves along the path to sustainability.
At Royale Installation Limited we are committed to working in a sustainable way. We are undertaking the following actions in order to achieve this:
• We comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
• We continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
• We reduce pollution, emissions and waste.
• We reduce the use of energy, water and other resources.
• We send all paperwork electronically as we wish to reduce our use of paper.
• We raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in sustainable business practices.
• We expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
• We assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
Equal Opportunity Policy
We at Royale installation are aware of issues relating to discrimination, harassment and victimisation and we are willing to take measures to make sure it does not happen within our organisation. We adhere to the Equality Act 2010 and reject discrimination, harassment and victimisation based on age, sex, race, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and pregnancy/maternity.
Public and Products Liability Limit of Indemnity £5,000,000
Efficacy Extension £100,000
Professional Indemnity £100,000
Financial loss limit of Indemnity £50,000
Legal Expenses £100,000